Office: 588 New Engineering Building
Email: Click here
- Microwave/Millimeter-wave circuits
- Biomedical applications of microwave/RF systems
- Wireless sensor
- Radar sensor
- Xiaogang Yu received the B.S. degree in physics from Nanjing University, Nanjing, China, in 2004, the M.S. degree in electrical and computer engineering from the University of Florida, Gainesville, in 2007, and is currently working toward the Ph.D. degree in electrical and computer engineering at the University of Florida. His research interests include wireless sensors, biomedical applications of microwave/RF systems, and microwave/millimeter-wave circuits. Mr. Yu is a student member of the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (IEEE MTT-S). He was a finalist in the 2009 IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium Student Paper Competition.
- Remote noncontact vital sign detection based on microwave Doppler phase modulation.
- Xiaogang Yu; Changzhi Li; Jenshan Lin, “Two-dimensional Noncontact Vital Sign Detection Using Doppler Radar Array Approach”, IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium Digest. June, 2011.
- Xiaogang Yu; Changzhi Li; Jenshan Lin, “Noise analysis for noncontact vital sign detectors,” IEEE 11th Annual Wireless and Microwave Technology Conference (WAMICON), 2010.
- Changzhi Li; Xiaogang Yu; Chien-Ming Lee; Dong Li; Lixin Ran; Jenshan Lin, “High-Sensitivity Software-Configurable 5.8-GHz Radar Sensor Receiver Chip in 0.13 um CMOS for Noncontact Vital Sign Detection,” IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, Volume: 58 , Issue: 5, 2010.
- Changzhi Li, Xiaogang Yu, Dong Li, Lixin Ran, and Jenshan Lin, “Software Configurable 5.8 GHz Radar Sensor Receiver Chip in 0.13 um CMOS for Non-contact Vital Sign Detection,” Proceedings of IEEE Radio Frequency Integrated Circuits Symposium, June 2009
- Xiaogang Yu, Changzhi Li, and Jenshan Lin, “System Level Integration of Handheld Wireless Non-contact Vital Sign Detectors,” Proceedings of IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium, January 2009.
- X. Yu, C. Li, Z. N. Low, J. Lin, T. J. Anderson, H. T. Wang, F. Ren, Y. L. Wang, C. Y. Chang, S. J. Pearton, C. H. Hsu, A. Osinsky, A. Dabiran, P. Chow, C. Balaban, J. Painter, “Wireless hydrogen sensor network using AlGaN/GaN high electron mobility transistor differential diode sensors,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, Vol. 135, pp. 188-194, November 2008.